From: Mervyn Lobo <mervynal...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Goanet - Great City?

Goanet used to be a great meeting place, once upon a time.?
This evening, as I started opening the posts for the past 10 days I found:
1) Approx 65% of the emails were composed entirely of a link i.e.
essentially directing the reader away from this forum.
2) Another 25% of the emails were from people who either have a tough time
writing a simple thought or are writing entire posts encrypted.?
3) Two posts from an interesting writer who sends a copy here, of what he
writes elsewhere.
4) Lots of great pictures.
5) And then, there is the following bauble!
>On Sun, 3/15/15, Roland Francis <roland.fran...@ymail.com> wrote:
>Dear Vivian,
>Years of living in Goa have no doubt made you soft in the head.
>How else could I explain your "Panjim could be a world class city" and
comparing what happened in Baltimore to the possibility in Goa.