Hi,Gomantak Times mentions that Goa will get Rs 18 crores from the centre. But
how much does Goa give the centre? I believe its Thousands of crores which Goa
gives the Centre in the form of various taxes, and what we get from the Centre
is peanuts. So what is so great about it? And how much of it will actually be
used for the purpose?CheersJerry FernandesGoa got Rs.18 cr for agriculture from
CentrePANJIM: Union Minister of State for Agriculture Kantilal Bhuria informed
MP Shantaram Naik in the Rajya Sabha that as many as eight schemes are being
implemented in Goa for enhancement of agricultural production in the state.
Under all these schemes, a sum of more than Rs.31 crore were allotted and about
Rs.18 crore were released to the Government of Goa for the period from 2002-03
to 2006-07. [GT]