On reaching Gujrat, I phoned my friend, his line being busy,an audio message
informd me in Gujrati. On my way to Goa via Karnataka, the messages in
Karnataka wasloud and clear in kannad.My heart bled when I was in Goa. The
messages came not inthe state language, KONKNNI, but the language of our
neighbouring state of Maharahtra,Marathi. Is the government sleeping? Are our
ministers right from MGP, Congressand the present BJP not aware of this
anomaly? Or is Kashmir being repeated in Goa?Where the Pakistani paymasters are
pumping in money to separatist groups, tomerge our beloved kashmir to
pakistan?Having failed in their endeavour, to merge Goa to Maharashtra,looks
like this is a new ploy, change the language of Goa to Marathi, and oncethat is
done demand Goa’s merger with Maharashtra, as is being tried in Karnataka,where
 the villages bordering Maharastraspeak Marathi and Maharashtra is trying to
claim them on linguistic basis.zagrut zayat goemkarano.Michael Fernandes