As my little humble contribution towards the betterment of Panaji
constituency of which our Ribandar is an integral part,  I have offered
Girish Chodankar the use of my office at Ribandar as his election office
which he can also continue using after being elected as an MLA to interact
with the people and solve their grievances. I have requested Girish
Chodankar that he should regularly be in Ribandar at least once a week and
prove by his performance where his predecessors have miserably failed. Let
us Save Mandovi, Save Panaji and Salvage what remains of Goa.

May  the very honest, sincere and ever so outspoken Girish Chodankar be the
people's candidate and let us ensure his thumping victory so that Panaji
finally sees some much needed Acche din.

Aires Rodrigues

Advocate High Court

C/G-2, Shopping Complex

Ribandar Retreat,