In Canada too, there is proof of weather change.

In the past few years, there has been a marked departure of normal weather
patterns although gradual, when compared to the time I came here over 25 years
ago.

In the last 3 years in Toronto for example, the winters have been very mild and
the summers frequently interspersed with rain, cloudy weather and less than hot
average temperatures. This is in addition to what you have been reading about
icebergs as big as small countries cracking and splitting from the main solid
ice canopy at the North Pole, playing havoc on wildlife and humans (indigenous
people) there.

In a global warming scenario, Canada is the best naturally equipped country to
withstand its ill effects but in the very long run, this can't be good for us
either. We are, even if little affected, a part of the human condition.

Roland Francis
Toronto