Dear Colleagues,

Please find below the report by Oinam Bembem Devi on her journey so far and
the Arjuna Award win.

----------------------
I WAITED FOR MY DAD TO LEAVE FOR OFFICE SO THAT I COULD GO OUT AND PLAY:
BEMBEM DEVI

I am speechless! I’ve struggled a lot, having given more than 21 years to
the National Team. I’m proud that the Government has recognised my efforts.
This Award is for all women who dare to dream. This is the Arjuna Award and
it’s a dream come true for me.

*READ MORE:* https://www.the-aiff.com/news-center-details.htm?id=8417

----------------------

For all other updates and all news and exclusive pictures please follow our
Official Twitter Handle *https://twitter.com/IndianFootball
<https://twitter.com/IndianFootball>*

Also, please follow and like the Official Page of Indian Football on
Facebook *https://www.facebook.com/TheIndianFootballTeam
<https://www.facebook.com/TheIndianFootballTeam>*

Also, please follow and like the Official Account of Indian Football on
Instagram *https://www.instagram.com/IndianFootball*
<https://www.instagram.com/IndianFootball>

Media Department, AIFF.
Alternate: me...@the-aiff.com