NOT CARING FOR EVERY CITIZEN
The government does not seem to care much for the senior citizens, labor, poor
and those who are harassed either due to not being computer literate for one
reason or another, fingerprints not showing in some machines, and technical
failures in the internet or computers. The ridiculous answer by the government
spokespersons is that no one is denied rations or services due lack of Aadhar
since this is included in the Act itself! They simply ignore feedback, say the
avenue of complaint/ court is always open which means asking for further
harassment. I fail to understand why "off line backup" during infrastructre
failures/ emergencies is not permitted! Despite the deadline date for linking
being 31st March, I am threatened daily by messages warning of disconnection of
services . As a senior citizen, having gone to the offices as called umpteen
times with same negative results, linked my Aadhar with one of my phones (the
form admits only one number), for which I had to climb to the 3rd floor, no
place to sit due rush, paid the service and GST charges etc, ( incidently my
fingerprints showed clearly here) the IDEA office now  wants me to  go to their
Panaji outfit! JIO is awaiting some government solution. As a senior citizen,
having my identity confirmed with about 10 government issued cards and
passport, besides having the Aadhar and my name in the government gazette being
a retired defence officer.  I refuse to be harassed any more by my government
who seems to be hell bent on making the life of citizens I have mentioned
above, and the service providers miserable for no fault of our own! The law
abiding citizens are thus harassed no end, the others I notice easily "manage"
as usual ?