Dear Colleagues,

Please find the preview of Gokulam Kerala FC v Mohun Bagan & Minerva Punjab
FC v Churchill Brothers FC Goa on February 8, 2018.

*We’re Focusing On ‘Match’, Not ‘Title’, Says Mohun Bagan Coach*

*KOZHIKODE:* Mohun Bagan have a chance to win the Hero I-League title on
the final matchday of a stunning season of football but they will be up
against giant-killers Gokulam Kerala at the EMS Stadium on Thursday (March
8, 2018).

*History Beckons For Minerva Before Their Last Throw Of Dice*

*CHANDIGARH:* As the Hero I-League 2017-18 is heading towards the final
showdown where 4 teams will fight for the ultimate glory, Minerva Punjab FC
are gearing up to host relegation-threatened Churchill Brothers FC Goa at
the Tau Devi Lal Stadium in Panch Kula tomorrow (March 8, 2018).

*Please download the Hero I-League 2017-18 pictures from the Dropbox Link: *

*Find all I-League, Second Division League, U-18 Youth League, U-15 Youth
League and U-13 Youth League news on ***

Request you to follow our OFFICIAL accounts:

Best Regards,

Media Department, AIFF.