re: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/422992-zizek-assange-cambridge-analytica/

I agree, but it won't help, as all parties concerned (including 'Julian') are not very cooperative towards a cool-headed solution.

'Neutralising' Assange, meaning safe passage to a host country giving him asylum - on condition he henceforth refrains from political activities - would be the best solution, immo.

Julien could then take care of his health, psychic and physical - both are in need of serious attention if u ask me. Maybe an Indian Ashram would be a good solution (export Visthra to Ecuador? ;-)

Cheers to all, p+7D!

PS The people? ;-)