PRESS RELEASE, see  http://josephnaikvaz.org/archives/556
The Joseph Naik Vaz Institute continues to celebrate our 40th year of existence
under the leadership of Filomena Sarawati Giese. We are continuing to reach out
to others in keeping with Saint Joseph Vaz's (a Goan) positive interaction with
various communities and his service to the poor.

Our Board member, George Pinto had dinner in the Bay Area on May 6, 2018 with 5
Nobel Prize winners in Chemistry/Physics in the hope that we can spread the
love of learning and Science in particular among youth (the Joseph Naik Vaz
Institute's focus is on low-income students)
http://josephnaikvaz.org/archives/556  These giants in their field who have
followed in the footsteps of Albert Einstein, all share a life-long passion for
science and want to encourage young people to consider taking up the subject.
They have also joined with other Nobel Prize winners around the world to
further the study of Science.

The Joseph Naik Vaz Institute invites everyone to volunteer and serve the needy
in their local communities, to help the homeless and disadvantaged, and to work
on today's social justice issues like education for the poor, children issues,
environmental protection, housing, health care, etc.
Sincerely,

Joseph Naik Vaz Institute

http://josephnaikvaz.org/archives/556