Our Lady of Mount Chapel Old Goa 1510.  Breath-taking panoramic view.
Konkan Railways bridge, Train, Mandovi River, Sao Mathias Church, Piedade
Church, Divar, Britona Church,
Se Cathedral, St. Cajetan, St. Francis de Assisi, Rosary Church, Santa Monica,
St. Augustine Ruined Church,
Cruz Milagre Miraculous Cross Church
Capela da Nossa Senhora do Monte (Chapel of Our Lady of the Mount) located on a
hillock near the Old Goa church complex.
Providing a panoramic view of Old Goa, the Mandovi river, the islands of Divar
and Chorao, Ribandar etc
The chapel was build in 1510 by Alfonso de Albuquerque after his victory over
the Goan Muslim ruler Yusuf Shah and
was renovated in 2001
The chapel of Our Lady of the Mount Mary is about 1.5 km from Gandhi Circle Old
Goa.
Mass is held here on 8th of every month at 5pm (if 8th is Sunday then on
Monday).

Video:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuY3CJMacSE

Many pics here