Hello Lorna

Did you know, Goa's most favourite Singer Lorna Cordeiro celebrates her
birthday today. One of my favourite singers too as I grew up listening to
her tracks on radio. Last heard her sing about a few months back at a
church show in Panjim. What can one say about her? Still blessed with a
voice which will make you move and groove beyond words.

Goa's evergreen singer may have missed the bus to be India's nightingale
when a contract with her mentor bogged her down, but her return journey
from dejection back to singing and stage shows has been nothing short of
inspirational.

That is what I appreciate about her. Her never-say-die quality and fighting
attitude. It was during Miramar Sea Food Festival that she made her
successful comeback and though she has had a few ups and downs in between,
she is now back to full form doing what she likes to do best. Entertain us
with her fabulous voice. She is Goa's true Rockstar.

Lorna will always be my favourite singer and I just love listening to her
songs over and over again.My favourite songs of hers are Sorga Rajeant and
Noxibac Roddtta.  And of course, there are so many more. If I am asked to
name one Legend in Goa's singing Industry, I will name Lorna. Her spirit
must be lauded.

Happy Birthday Lorna and thank you for the music.

Warm regards,
Sandeep Heble