UK :Konkani Radio Launch 2 November (update) with worldwide availability.

Readers Subscribers and contributors will know that in 2018 Goanet reaches
parts of our world that others are unable hence this invitation to tune in and
participate with our new Goan Pilot of the Airwaves . Mr Roque Vaz for the
Launch of The Two Hour Konkani Programme “ Konkani Uloi London Fuloi” on Friday
2 November from 18:00 to 20:00 GMT. On FM 99.8 Radio Awaaz Community Radio
station in Southampton Hampshire England. Gone are the days when a a clear blue
sky was needed for an FM Signal to bounce off the Sky far a clear reception to
your radio set. Also available on DAB in parts of Hampshire

Today our People live and work in different time zones, with different coloured
Passports if you are on a ship plying the blue oceans or attending a summit or
on the summit of a mountain maybe even enjoying a drive in the countryside or
on vacation modern technology may be available near you to bring Goa and our
Language so far and yet so near courtesy of the internet .You are invited to
join in and Search for Awaaz FM 99.8 Southampton App on your mobile/cell phones
in Google Play and in Google Store on your PC. You can also Search Awaaz FM
Southampton in Simple Radio App & TuneIn Radio App. The Programme can also be
accessed directly from the website from anywhere across the world. .

Don’t keep this to yourself share Pass it On to family and friends. Enjoy.

Melvyn Fernandes

Thornton Heath Surrey England