DEMOCRACY IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT RULE OF LAW
When black children were not admitted in schools in USA, troops and armed
police had to enforce the court decision and constitutional law, right from
escorting the children from residence to school, in school and back! Our
government backed by the RSS and Hindu religious leaders is playing a dangerous
game whipping up sentiments of the majority community against the Supreme Court
decisions! If courts were to give decisions according to faiths/religious
practices come down from ancient times, which in today's world are
unscientific, misogynist, discriminatory, embedded in fossilised beliefs and
superstitions of our ancestors and blind practice, there would be no need for a
judiciary to decide contentious issues. Right is might and majority jungle law
will prevail. What is hapenning with the Sabrimala temple issue where the State
is being prevented from implementing the SC decision by the backing of RSS and
national political parties is obvious as brought out in the various talk
shows!Such double speak, hypocrisy I have never heard and this convoluted logic
is expected to fool the electorate and take their minds off the  failures in
governance. If faith triumps over law in Samrimala, I fear we will progress to
become the Banana Republic of Hindusthan. With our unity in diversity being
pointedly shattered(Sub Ke Saath, Sub Ka Vikas now an empty phrase) and the
Kashmir unrest and Khalistan issue being revived/fermented, we can see the
future looking at what is hapenning in Pakistan today?