                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org

Mr. Bhandare,

Rest assured that there are other terms reserved for me. Of late I have been
called a Paki, former-Salazarist and my 'Goan' upbringing has been
questioned.

I usually laugh these insults off, but on occasion show these emails at
parties so that all my friends can laugh at the squirming of the furrow
browed brigade.

Albert on the other hand faces a real danger to his physical well being from
his own community. I heard how a group of Chrsitians almost got lynched by
their fellow Christian brothers in Sao Jose de Areal, a few days ago.

Regards
Sunith Velho