Tony Thanks a million for your Message: 5  Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 22:46:48
+0530  Mge-ID:  <CAPsceg_UiEKtZQX8o_akrR4Xw6kekELZ2fcom
<capsceg_uiektzqx8o_akrr4xw6kekelz2f0ztjs69dhg831...@mail.gmail.com>>From:
Tony de Sa <tonyde...@gmail.com>

Subject: [Goanet]  The Goan Club - East Africa

The same Goans so proud to be Western discriminate against fellow Goans in
this case because he was a Goan Hindu Police man .  I will leave the story
below xxx.

I want to write about  heroes in Moshi: both Goans and Non Goans:

1) The Shah family decided to employ handicapped  people to man the leather
goods factor...they made caps, calendars etc.

2) Have you heard of the Martin Family I meet them in Goa about 14 years
ago. Dom Martin is a great artist but also a poet. He is in defense of the
rights of the Palestinians.

Than you Tony .....Your Perspectives stand not like some who pretend that
Goan Clubs make us Dark Skinned English

Regards

Adolfo

I can remember a peculiar situation in Moshi, then Tanganyika.

We had a club called the Goan Association and we were given a plot of land
for a clubhouse. We first had a wooden clubhouse which came down one day
and we had a new one built at the top of the property.

One fine day a Hindu Goan whose name was Molu Desai and was from Cuncolim
walks into the club demanding membership. The managing committee of the
club was in a tizzy. Such a situation had never happened. Most of our
community laboured under a delusion that all Goans were necessarily
Catholic.

Molu Dessai was reluctantly granted membership. But he also joined the
Hindu Gymkhana where he felt he was more welcome.

Molu Dessai worked for the Tanganyika Police.

Regards,

Tony de Sa  Technical Editor   ? Graphics  ? IT Stuff