Roland Francis

  Message: 1  dated: Wed, 20 May 2020 11:08:44 -0400

Wow I read your post.  Incredible you would rather have millions dying,,,no
jobs, no money dependent on Govts who themselves strapped for funds.  You
remind me of a certain person, who goes by the Nom do Plum (Devak Argham).
This fellow quotes the bible ad nausum …I for one thing would pray for
Divine Intervention (DI) I specifically will be praying to the great Goan
Saint Saint Joseph Vaz.   He  had to deal with pandemics…..Its not enough
to quote the bible…Lets Read and Think.

Lets go to the new Testament: Jesus is beside the lake there are countless
people …only 7 loaves and two fishes….Jesus does not say Stupid People….He
not only performs a miracle  but tells his disciples to collect the
remains…..DON’T WASTE.  There was that short fellow who could not see far
so he climbed a tree…your message would be don’t climb the tree…just remain
sick.

I will soon pray to St Joseph Vaz, the Goan Saint that this Pandemic is
soon over and life returns to normal.  I would like to return to Tanzania
and keep my pledges both to the Government, and to my neighbours.  I will
talk about this remarable Goan Saint…he simply did not want to become a
religious bureaucrat.

Please don’t get me wrong..The MNC are not saints…This includes the
Canadian Mining Company mining for Gold in the Lake Region of Tanzania.
Absolutely disgusting! Areporter came to me thiking I was still in the
Board of Directors of the State Mining Corporation. Miners were getting
their skins disappearing from the mercury treatment, to extract the gold.

My prayer before I sleep ....will be that planes fly not kept on the ground
because masks .the air conditioning systems are all faulty.

Adolfo Mascarenhas

Quepem