On Saturday, May 23, 2020, 03:09:34 p.m. CDT, E DeSousa <ejd...@att.net> wrote:
 I post under my real name.
I was given at birth four names which I thought was rather excessive so I have
used one initial and the last name most of the time whenever feasible.

You can check my professional profile at LinkedIn.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/egas-desousa-9158859?trk=people-guest_people_search-card
To answer your question directly, none of my works "bombed".

If you happen to come to Michigan, bring your golf clubs, stop by, we can play
nine holes and I will buy you a beer.
----------------------------------

E. DeSousa,
Goanet has an unusual endemic. It is one of the very few places where you will
find email addresses unique to its site.

I guess everyone is in debt to the link you so graciously sported - but I have
little interest in your profile as your views are pretty opprobrious.

I understand the agony that your parents burdened you with regarding the
excessive names and somewhat pity you. Perhaps, in your old age, you can try to
forgive them.

Lastly, I doubt anyone would enjoy a beer with you so thanks, but no thanks.

Mervyn