After a torrid month of May, the rains,  starting as a drizzle on Sunday, May
31st, provided us with welcome relief.Heavier rain showers commenced on Monday.
The temperature immediately drpped to the low 80s(Farenheit).Around me
everything is a velvety green after the dust covered vegetation was cleaned by
the rains.  My extensive lawns have also turned green.  I am dancing in the
rain  and I feel like singing "Raindrops keep falling on my head......."   Now
I can hardly wait for the frolics of "San Joao" on June 24.