Or jump into the Mandovi. Make way for the Delhi p!gs.

No points for guessing which politicians were involved in approving this
upcoming obscenity in Miramar (see video below) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrah6dQLj4s

https://anantaraluxury.com/elysian/

A couple of kilometres away, a huge concrete project is rising right by the
Taleigao church. I am told the land was sold by the church to the builder
Adwalpalkar.

Consider this - land belonging to Catholic Goans, sold to Hindu Goan, for
the benefit of Dilli p!gs! This all-embracing secular gesture transcending
religions and benefiting non-Goans must surely bring a tear or two to the
eye of our resident humanitarian Frederick (of the "it is all an
exaggeration, man!" fame).

Best,