CCR TV GOA
Channel of God's love✝

You can also watch CCR TV live on your smartphone via the CCR TV App
Available on Google PlayStore for Android Platform.
Click the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccr.tv4
Email ID:  ccrgoame...@gmail.com

Schedule for Sunday 4th April 2021

1:00 AM
Rosary - Glorious Mysteries

1:24 AM
Hymn -Come Back My Love - Fr Seville Antao OFM(Cap)

1:27 AM
Vaittovea Ani Vaitta Add Zhuzunk Dev Amkam Adar Dita - Fr Edson Fernandes

1:44 AM
Gonvllik Chitticher 2020-21 Boska 5 - Fr Bolmax Pereira

2:00 AM
Saibinnichi Ruzai -  Orkache Mister

2:25 AM
Devachem Utor  - Juanv Avesvor 1 - Vachpi Tancia Pires

2:37 AM
Ximpientlim Motiam - Bhag  93 Sadi Osturi  - Fr Pratap Naik sj

2:46 AM
We are an Easter people - Dr Brenda Nazareth Menezes

3:11 AM
Easter Song - We are an Easter people - Brian Colaco

3:14 AM
The Risen Lord - Talk by Adv. F.E.Noronha

3:44 AM
Easter Poems

3:57 AM
Jivo Ani Amchea Ek Charan - Fr Emidio Pinto

4:27 AM
Easter Story - English

4:34 AM
Intimacy with Christ - Fr Raniero Cantalamessa

5:26 AM
Easter Story - Konkani

5:32 AM
Witnessing the Resurrection - Talk by Alfwold Silveira

5:58 AM
Hymn - Spread the News that Jesus is Risen - Fr Seville Antao OFM(Cap)

6:01 AM
He is alive - Talk by Kenneth D'Sa

6:29 AM
I am the Resurrection and the Life - Talk by Sheela Alvares

6:57 AM
Sokalchem Magnnem  -  Eastertide

7:00 AM
Easter Night Vigi Mass (Repeat) followed by Jivitacho Prokas

9:00 AM
Morning Prayer  - Eastertide

9:05 AM
Bhajan - To Amchaa Svami- Fr Glen D'Silva

9:13 AM
Music - Abide in Me  followed by Povitr Atmeak Dispottem Magnnem

9:43 AM
We are an Easter people and Alleluia is our song - Talk by Savio Mascarenhas

10:16 AM
Prayer to St Joseph By Pope Francis (Konkani)

10:18 AM
Gethsemane - Song by Rebecca de Souza

10:21 AM
Easter Song - We are an Easter people - Brian Colaco

10:24 AM
Devachem Utor  - Juanv Avesvor 2 - Vachpi Tancia Pires

10:31 AM
The Resurrection - Talk by Adv. F.E. Noronha

11:10 AM
Hymn : Jezu Punorjivont Zala - Monica Fernandes

11:14 AM
Our Father - Nepali

11:19 AM
Intercessions (English)

11:30 AM
Mass in English from Panjim Church followed by Daily Flash

12:42 PM
Bhurgem-Ball Nasloleancher Bhagevont Zuze Vazache Mozotin Magnnem

12:44 PM
Magnificat (Konkani)

12:46 PM
Prayer for India 4

12:49 PM
Mando on Aldona - Nelson and Daneca Da Cruz

12:53 PM
We are an Easter people - Dr Brenda Nazareth Menezes

1:20 PM
Sonvsarachim gulam zaina zaunk zagrut ravat - Fr Hermogenes Fernandes

1:45 PM
Bhurgeanlem Angonn - Bhag 6

1:47 PM
Poem - Ghorabo - Tancia Pires

1:50 PM
My Music Video - Mosaic City - Daneca Da Cruz

1:55 PM
Our Father - Thy Kingdom Come - Fr Ronnie D'Souza sj

2:25 PM
Prayer over Children - St Jospeh Vaz

2:27 PM
Prayer : Benedictus

2:30 PM
Wisdom Reflections -2 - Rachol Professors

2:52 PM
Emauscho Rosto - Talk by Orlando D'Souza

3:10 PM
Bhagevont Zuze Vazache mozotin Bhurgeancher Magnnem

3:12 PM
Couples Prayer - English

3:15 PM
Youthopia - Anthea Dias - Violin - interviewed by Mysticka Deniz

3:30 PM
Deivik Kaklutichi Magnneam

3:40 PM
Povitrponn - Talk by Ivy Ferrao

4:00 PM
Rosary - Glorious Mysteries

4:24 PM
Reflection on the Gospel - Dominicans

4:30 PM
Senior Citizens Exercises - 7

4:53 PM
Easter Story - English

5:00 PM
Kirton ani bozonn -  Lindinha D'Cunha

5:30 PM
Resurrection - Talk by Orlando D'Souza

5:57 PM
Angelus - English

6:00 PM
De-Coding the  Holy week - Easter Saturday/Sunday

6:07 PM
Easter Poems

6:21 PM
Intercessions (Konkani)

6:30 PM
Adoration - Love - SJVRC

6:55 PM
He is alive - Talk by Kenneth D'Sa

7:23 PM
Easter Story - Konkani

7:30 PM
Saibinnichi Ruzai -  Orkache Mister

7:55 PM
I am the Resurrection and the Life - Talk by Sheela Alvares

8:22 PM
Witnessing the Resurrection - Talk by Alfwold Silveira

8:50 PM
Tell me a story - Eps 16- God destroys Sodom and Gomorrah

9:00 PM
Devachem Utor  - Juanv Avesvor 3 - Vachpi Tancia Pires

9:10 PM
Ximpientlim Motiam - Bhag  135  -  Ugti Nodor - Fr Pratap Naik sj

9:15 PM
Mass in Marathi

10:25 PM
Ratchem Magnem