Putting service before self, in this battle against COVID-19, the current
Mayor of Mumbai Kishori Pednekar after 18 years has cared to don her
nursing uniform once again and return to her old profession while attending
to COVID-19 patients at the Nair Hospital for three hours every day. She is
being an immense source of motivation to young nurses.

Will our Chief Minister Pramod Sawant emulate the noble example set by
Kishori Pednekar and wear the Doctor’s Coat and string that stethoscope
around his neck as he is a qualified Ayurvedic Doctor besides having a
Master’s degree in Social work.

Pramod Sawant could attend to the patients at one of our COVID hospitals
and inspire the young Doctors and frontline workers.

Besides a great service to society, it would also give our CM a live
experience of seeing the prevailing grim reality.

Go for it, Mr. Chief Minister.

Saiba, Tuka Bhivpachi Kainch Garaz Na.

Aires Rodrigues

Advocate High Court