Hi Milton

True!

But then how about
our community?

Are we better?

To survive is to change; to survive often is to change often"

How do you define a Goan? There are variations. Did you notice from
behaviours.

Keep up the good work. People want Goa for holidays and to hang their 👢
in retirement. We have gone for the sake of our children.

Kitem re Goankar

Goods evening to you as, we in Australia, are heading for the stars 🌟

As I said before, there would be no
snow flake in hell for Sunak to be a PM and it is easily seen. I respect
him but then two things were not in his favour.

Remember the notices kept outside
the restaurants in Bombay "Dogs and Indians not allowed"
C'ese la vie.
Time to stop the garam masala.

Those who are sitting on the fence are gone out like small 🦀 in their
respective booraks.
Kurlee ani Boorak
may be a caption for a paper.

Viva