Dear All,

My tribute to the late has now appeared on the internet along with
hundreds of others.
   The outpouring of grief and the sheer patience of the crowds
queueing in cold weather for hours on end, just goes to show
what an exceptional monarch she really was.
   Tomorrow is going to be quite an emotional occasion for us
all, including my own family since the 19th September is also
my dear Elsie's birthday.

Mervyn

------------------------------
More news
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB998GB998&sxsrf=ALiCzsbiTSqVZWuBFmjthPPI5mPRMJKyLA:1663502371405&q=tributes+to+the+late+queen+by+email&tbm=nws&source=univ&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjAx7ifpZ76AhXNRcAKHb3RAN0Qt8YBegQIAxAF>

Her Majesty The Queen: Leave your tribute here
<https://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/council_and_democracy/civic_roles/book-condolence-leave-tributes-her-majesty-the-queen.aspx>

   -
   -
   [image: Tina Larson]
   External
   303.17 September 2022 at 7:00PM, Tina Larson wrote

   You are the only Queen I've ever known! You will be missed and loved
   forever! Thank you for your service to the people and country! Condolences
   to your family and all who love you! Now reunited with your Prince! Rest In
   Peace! 💕
   - [image: Mervyn Maciel (93-years old)]
   External
   304.17 September 2022 at 8:11PM, Mervyn Maciel (93-years old) wrote

   HOMAGE TO AN EXCEPTIONAL QUEEN

   On that fateful September day(8th September 2022),

   The whole world st0od in shock

   'Cause the Queen they loved so much,

   Had moved to her heavenly home.

   True to the oath she once swore,

   She worked unceasingly till the very last,

   Seeing our out-going Prime Minister leave,

   While welcoming our new Prime Minister,another Liz!

   For all the good she's done during her reign

   With her steadfast faith in her God and guide,

   We pray that the Angels welcome her home

   To the HOME we are all destined to go>
   -