Has turned the tables on the closed minded epoch of his German predecessor
andbrought sea changes to the mind set and thinking of the Faith.  This is the
man who rode a bicycle through the alleys of Buenos slums, handing out his
paycheck when Bishop of the city. He rejected all the pomp of his title, and
the comfortof a palace, to occupy a barely furnished room in a convent. We have
seen pictures.   He orchestrated the elevation to sainthood of men and women
who in the old setupwould not have been introduced to the world for likeness to
piety and holiness.    "This Eddy" first needs to introduce himself to us
before we approve his bonafidesto rise to pontification. I agree he needs to
bigger off, a la Saskatoon.