I just watched a documentary on the 'management' of horses in the wild in the
state of Montana. Fifty state prison inmates run a farm that turn very
dangerous beasts into horses with a potential of becoming valuable race horses.
The 'Program' costs seventy million, possible when taxes are collected
honestly.    The French have a big appetite for horse flesh. My friend Norman
is involved in that freight forward trade from several countries. He is
visiting Goa at the moment. He worksaround the clock and has little use for
fake Covid fund raisers. I have put him to work for me in Goa on a kindly local
Saligao operation.     A Vasai father and son team operate a little restaurant
outside NY city. Goa Diocesepriests created the Bassein schools that turned
vegetable growers into  a happy middleclass.     The P&O liner I dined on is
now in Barbados, by way of Liverpool and Norway. It burnsthe oil that could
heat homes and power factories. The retirees on board also need statefunded
pensions and medicare.