This is Bennet Paes from Assolna, Goa.Thank you for sending me Maffy Vaz's
book blurb.Was excited to know Daphne's lawyer is Benny. That's my pet name,
too.I've myself authored two books earlier. Could get some info on
BennetPaes@Google or Yahoo.Shall get this one from AmazonBennet PaesWhatsApp 91
988 1696 343
    On Saturday, 20 May, 2023 at 01:33:49 pm IST, Joy De Souza