Me listens in passing when in Montreal when I live here from time to
time. The programme is likely Ce la Vie presented by Bernard
St.Laurent. I am only guessing.

http://www.cbc.ca/cestlavie/  (think they have a podcast)

They force it down you sometimes...their way of speaking French! The
French (Francais) consider the way Quebecers speak French is rather
crude (farmers french)...general impression. Ouch, did I say that?
The publisher of "Goa ma Belle" Emanuell remarked that he was tickled
to hear a 'Goannais speak in Quebecois accent', when we chatted...ouch
again!

Errr...there are a bunch of folks in Radio Canada (French division of
CBC in Montreal) who are 'in love with Goa' and gush (the women could
be gushing at me for all you know, *wink wink*) and attend the Goa
Film fest religiously. And frankly am puzzled with the Goa love
affair...choatic, messy, dirty!

You can listen to some of the French language broadcasts via
cbc.ca/podcasts .. as well some of the broadcasts on environmental
issues aka global warming should cause you to take swimming lessons!!

And please do listen to www.cbc.ca/thecurrent (broadcast date, Oct
15th, third part) which talks about climate change warnings and
touches on India, China. Part two has some political fling between
Australia and Canada (and one of the interview's is possibly of Goan
parentage, M D'souza).

Cheers.
*No personal replies please*