Dear Reader and friend "mogall ixtt",

I've met te Archbishop of Goa and discussed geo-political and moral
issues related to the Church in Goa, India and the World. I'm personally
aware that his heart and soul are focused on the wellbeing of the
Archdiocese and the people of Goa. He has ministered to the Catholics in
the SF Bay Area [http://spiritualdirection.org/NewsAlert.htm or
http://www.goanvoice.org.uk/index.php], visited the California Missions,
Catholic Colleges at the Holy Hill in Berkeley University campus in
California and the Mundeline Catholic Seminary near Chicago in Illinois,
all with a very pastoral perspective and with the needs of Rachol
Seminary in mind.

Yes, he also deserves a vacation. I agree with the reasons and
statements as set out by Agnelo.

"Dear Albert:I read your comment on Goanet about the visit of the
Archbishop of Goa to San Francisco. That's one of the most dumb and
stupid email I have read for a while. Just because one is in San
Francisco or any foreign land does not mean that the only reason one can
be there is to enjoy. As Bishop his job is not just sit in his office
and sign documents. He needs to visit his people. He handle many other
responsibilities. It's a small world, a global village, going to San
Francisco or England is not as big a deal as going to Bombay a
generation ago. Secondly, he is not a beggar to live at lay peoples
cost. He works hard and therefore he deserves a salary. If he was not
given a salary so far then he needs to be given in the future with back
wages for all his years of service. Remember friend, we live in the 21st
Century.Peace: Agnelo"

These reasons make a lot of sense to me and, I hope, to any reasonable
reader. Welcome to the 21st centuy!
"Mog assom di ani vaddom di." May love glow and grow!
Ariosto Coelho
<www.SpiritualDirection.org>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/18/2007 9:54 AM