In 2004 The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC)
has refused to pass Rakesh Sharma's award-winning film
on the Gujarat violence. Final Solution, the
three-and-a-half hour documentary, was rejected by the
Board on the grounds that it "promotes communal
disharmony among Hindu and Muslim groups and presents
the picture of Gujarat riots in a way that it may
arouse communal feelings and clashes among Hindu
Muslim groups."

The letter from the CBFC also said that the film
"attacks the basic concept of our Republic i.e.
National Integrity and Unity. Certain dialogues
involve defamation of individuals or body of
individuals. Entire picturisation is highly
provocative and may trigger off unrest and communal
violence. State security is jeopardised and public
order is endangered if this film is shown.... When it
is judged in its entirety from the point of view of
its overall impact, it is not advisable to be
exhibited. Hence refused under Section 5(b) 1 of the
Cinematograph Act, 1952."

This must give an idea to the people about the nture
of the film. I do not understand why people like him
are so bent on destroying the peace of this country.