Kudos Wilson...In support of Romi Konkanni

Dear Wilson,

Kudos for that straight forward mail exposing the Aanj Bhodvo of Romi Konkanni.

I wish more of your brothers and sisters who form part of the koankanni machi
come out unitedly in support for the great cause at a time when it is most
needed.

The time is up for long serving foolish politicians and they cant take the
janta for a ride anymore...

I am glad more and more people are coming forward on this forum and following
my example of taking a bold stand on Goan politicians.

Name them...shame them...chase them...!

I wish tiatrists wear a black arm band while performing at any tiatr in Goa and
aborad, till such time the Goa government does justice to Romi Konkanni, also a
total boycott of Kala Academi by tiatrists to perform out there, and
wholehearted support by the Romi Konkanni wadis in North Goa towards the cause.

Also, Where is Victoria Fernandes these days?  I understand she pledged support
for Romi Konkanni when it suited her purpose...Is she enjoying the bounty she
alegedly made after her 'hunger fast fiasco'?

Once again well done Wilson ....also please be aware of christaos used by
morathiwadis to act as 'spin doctors' of some infamous Margao based NGO which
is an offshoot of the corrupt Congress.

If koankanni is the official language of Goa, there ought to be an equal place
for the same in the Romi script as Devnagri.

I appeal ro more Goanetters to voice their support on this forum and make aware
the Goan public, specially at the time when South Goa will go to polls
soon....it is the best time to take up a written unedertaking from the leading
candidates towards their stand on the laguage issue.

Our spineless 'compromise' CM or rather 'dummy' CM has no guts to take a stand
on any issue that is burning Goa...as his kodel is at stake. He reminds me of a
woman who is wearing a sari...the pallu of which is held by numerous criminal
forces, some of whom have taken refuge, or are given asylum or immunity to the
law... in the cabinet...the day he disappoints any of them they will start the
'vasthagrahan' or stripping....like the way they did it to Draupadi in
Valmiki's epic...the Mahabharat!

Regards
Cedric da Costa
Dubai