BJP ZEALOTS with catholic names on GOANET

I understand from the recent postings on GOANET that there are many BJP zealots
on this forum using catholic names...this could be another clever or cunning
tactic from the master of all defaction -- Manohar Porrikar him self.

I would like to thanks Ms Sharon, for her support and appreciation for my
writings, i always say, even if i get one supporter on this forum, my job is
done...thanks!

As for the Bhandare's and the Colas and the Vinay's...they do not matter much.

There are many so called writers with catholic names trying to promote porrikar
on this net and add a secular colour to this communial despot.

What matters to Goans is the actual people who would take up for its cause...w
e do not bargain and crib and cry when our own mother's integrity is put to
stake...we raise to the occassion and stand for our mother...what if one son
has gone to the congress and another to the BJP...

What i feel is the need of the hour is for Goans to wake up and free Goa from
not only corruption but the communalism that will destroy it completely.

I say whoever is ruling...power goes into their heads...look how Digamber Kamat
is lying...he is not aware of hill cutting he said...

I guess congress or BJP, all when in power speak the same language...

Ask the organisers of IFFI --- what is the main motive of such a massive event
....i feel the commissions made...and the aam aadmi is taken for a jolly ride...

To all who are trying to fight the BJP zealots on GOANET...let them be...let
them bark...but also let them face another electorate...their rout away from
Goa is very imminent...remember how BJP GOT RUSTED WHILE THEY WERE TRYING TO
MAKE INDIA SHINE!

and indeed india is shining quite well in the hands of sonia and manmohan...and
the resurgence of the BJP in india or goa is but an illusion!

Need I say more, ...?

Regards
Cedric da Costa
Dubai