* GOANET **** C * O * M * M * U * N * I * T * Y **** E * V * E * N * T *
      Xavier Center of Historical Research  presents  HISTORY HOUR

       TOPIC:  Waste Wise - An Interactive Awareness Presentation
                        on Waste Management in Goa

          SPEAKER:  Clinton Vaz - November 16, 2007 - 5:30pm

                      VISIT: http://tinyurl.com/222757
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on my post in this thread. I
particularly appreciate the cultured and thoughtful post from
Venatius, the kind of which is indeed rare on Goanet these days.

And this time I find myself in complete agreement with Fred,
especially his comment: "One day we might become as dirty as them..."

Selma has not directly commented on my post, but I do see signs of a
change of heart. What say, Selma?

As for Dr JC's rants, as usual, it was on expected lines. He can never
engage in a converstion with me, either public or private, without
raking up some "Nair history" and assorted humbug.

Anyways, I guess, it has been a lively and relatively placid
discussion by Goanet standards.

Cheers,
RKN
  • [G... Bhandare
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Radhakrishnan Nair
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Venantius Pinto
    • ... Radhakrishnan Nair
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Radhakrishnan Nair