Dear Goanetters
Did you read the gomantak times dt 18th November 2007 ? 57 girls from Home
science college Panjim had been for a tour to north India and on their way back
they were harrased by a group of Rajastani boys who were returning from an
examination for the police post in Jodpur. These boys who were in large numbers
climbed the roof top and started banging the roof and then they broke the
toilet windows. I think these boys have never seen any girl because most of the
girls over there in Jodpur must be wearing a burka. Even when one goes to south
India the men folk will keep on starring on up and down the girls that walk by
as if they are seeing a female for the first time. Poor fellows really starving
and God forbid what kind of police men will these goons become I do not know.
Something has to be done to end this.
albert
Post ads for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello.in