                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

Goanet mourns the passing of Jorge de Abreu Noronha in Portugal - Nov 27/07

                     http://tinyurl.com/2dk2bl

                     http://tinyurl.com/29kpdx

Dear Livia,
The one and only time I met Jorge de Abreu Noronha, was earlier this
year at the Casa de Goa meet in Lisboa, when both of you came by to
greet and share. You carried yourself regally in stunning violet,
Jorge radiated dignity and compassion. It appeared as though two
splendid wavelengths were commingling, and it was a pleasure to see
you together, albeit briefly. I appreciated his precise posts on
Goanet, and his pieces in other fora. His words will be around -- this
I am sure; and we are blessed for having them be with us.

Oxem mhunnonk favo ki munnsheam bhitor Jorge Abreu de Noronha aslo
nimaneantlo ek nimano "Mohican." Kornneani dhairavont, pun riten
maryaditso.*

Venantius J Pinto
* It deserves to be said that among men Jorge Abreu de Noronha was
amongst the last one of the last Mohicans. Resolute in action, but
gentle in manner, [Fortiter in re, suaviter in modo]