           * * *  2007  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2007-December/066098.html
REsponse to Venatious Pinto..........my posting was pure mischief my
friend.Designed to cause mayhem.  All tongue in cheek, to get people to lighten
up !
  After all it is not what our anteceents are, but what we have made of
ourselves.  I do not believe that one "cannot make a silken purse from a  sow's
ear".  Caste aside,  I came from
  humble beginnings and have achieved enough to enjoy a comfortable life in
retirement.
  What difference does it make that my parents and grandparents were poor or
supposedly belonged to some caste or the other ?  Caste does not bequeath
wealth.  Caste is a sad baggage of the past.  The sooner we get rid of it the
better we will all be.

Spread the Christmas Cheer, even when you're not here!
Send classic greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
EXPRESSIONS - 2007 Christmas Hamper
Visit http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]