Dear Goanetters,   Please read the letter to the Herald editor by Dr Manoj
Solanki ,  convener of the Hindu Janajagriti Samiti , Goa .
http://oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp?nid=7999&cid=13   I take particular
objection to the statement :   " incidences of religious conversions are going
on in a large     scale in Goa "   It is not made clear by Dr Solanki as to
whether the conversions  are voluntary or forced . It is also not stated
explicitly which   religion the converts switch from ( and which religion they
switch  to ). Perhaps one or both of these can be derived from the context  of
the letter and the quarter it originates from.But that is not the  point I am
getting to.   What is relevant as far as I am concerned is :   A) Can the
Hindu's in particular on this forum , provide me with  evidence to substantiate
the statement in quotes above.   B ) On the other hand , if the statement is
false ( even partly )  would the Goanetters on the ground in Goa request Dr
Solanki  to clarify further . I am aware Vidyadhar-bab Gadgil has been
particularly involved in such issues ( and may I please make   a personal
request to him to take this task on ? )     luv and regards,  anand   ( Dr
Anand Virgincar )
Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml
  • [G... anand virgincar
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Bhandare
      • ... anand virgincar
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
      • ... Carvalho