----- Original Message ----
From: W.F.

This is a good email....and would be very interested in continuing in Goa, but sad to say that in 1984 - 1986 , I did fill up the form employment for Govt. Sectors in Panjim, and until date now nothing happenned...

If Goans will get jobs in Goa then this will be a very good idea..and all our goans can come back...instead of struggling here in Gulf especially. For UK and other countries don't have a problem since they already have citizenships.

Mrs. Fernandes
Dubai

"ANTHONY (NRI Goan)" wrote:

Government must give 100% Reservation For Goans in Government Sector and 75% Reservation For Goans in Private Sector.

Then I am sure, many Goans who are working Abroad and other parts of Indian States will come back to Goa to work & settle in Goa.

By this Policy, Goans Majority, Identity & Culture will remain intact.

VIVA GOA