On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:30:44 +0530 "Kamalaksh Chari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Subject: [Goanet] Thanks Digu!

It really gives me a pleasure to thank our beloved CM for giving me an
opportunity to see Bihar in Goa itself without spending pie.
If anyone has any doubt then he or she may kindly refer to newspapers,
dailies of past 3-4 days and he will get to know the details.
Indeed our CM has this great vision to showcase all that is happening
in Country to duplicate it in Goa....SEZ, landscams, attack on police,
Bandhs, morchas, Burglary, Raasta Roko, attacks on ministers, assault
on women, etc..etc..

 Only few things are left to be seen i.e. Bomb-blasts, terrorist
activities(which will soon sprout if the same routine continues). Digu
is trying his all efforts to do that and will definitely come out with
good results.
Regards,
Kamalaksh

COMMENT: That is not all, Kamlaksh-bab. First, it was one Editor from
Bihar who trained our Journos to tell us how stupid we Goans are,
journos including. Then they imported an "I Pee Yes" Superintendent of
Police from Bihar who showed the Goa cops how to celebrate a
terror-fic Shivaji Jayanti in Panaji this year. Poor Babush was no
match for his goondagiri. Now he is reportedly the Commandant of our
"Home Guards". Our home is in safe hands. There are Bihari and
Jharkhandi maids and manservants in 25 percent of Goan houses already.
The grapevine has it that Lalu-ji has bought land in Arpora. The
infiltration of Goa is complete. I am not xenophobic but inmigration
has its limits, specially spatial and demographic.

 Now, we have a direct GOA-to-PATNA train announced in the Railway
Budget. The Thakurs and the Maoists can come easily to train our folks
in the niceties of life...and death.  Go Goa Bihar! Ani anink zai??

Mog asundi.

Miguel

--
Miguel Braganza, S1 Gracinda Apts,