I have watched this vcd with my family and I recommed that every Goan
working abroad as well  as their familes back home in Goa must watch this
VCD. Its about this Dad
working abroad and all the trials and tribulations
AND the sacrifices he makes for the betterment of his family in Goa. Its a
family drama, where in there is lesson to learn
for parents as well as children. You will surely cry when you watch this
tiatr which is well directed by Comedian Domnic.

Pls buy original VCD's and CDs to support the Tiatrists.

Dev Borem Korum
Edward Verdes
Chinchinim/KSA
http://www.goa-world.com/goa/credit/credit.htm

/

VCD No:175
SUKAM FULAM KIXTAM KANTTE by Com. Domnic
A tiatr VCD (2)
With Com Domnic, Luis Bachaan, Sucorine, Luiza, Effie, Maclene, Aba
Andrew, Albert Cabral, Pradeep Naik, Seriton, William, Leslie, Sunil Naik
etc
Rs.200                        Feb/2008
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk11/2278385080/