Dear Goanet,

It's very sad , i recall visiting  A Nau several times
, We should all come together and  help Nalini to keep
the shop going as this shop was unique in its own way
, the real meaning of friendship should have it's
significance now during this testing time for Nalini.

Vivek
--- "Teotonio R. de Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Why? Just curious and also sad.
>
> Nalini had been courageous is setting up the Nau,
> and deserves credit for it
>

> TRS
>

> Message: 4
>
> Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:53:04 -0500
>
> From: "Communicare Trust"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Subject: [Goanet] Sale at A Nau
>
> To: "Goanet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> reply-type=original
>

> Dear students and friends,
>

> I would like to inform you that A Nau, the
> Portuguese shop, is closing down
>
> by the end of this month.
>

> There is a sale up to 50% till stock last.

> Nalini Elvino de Sousa

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups