GT: UK girl's death: One held - Three more summoned, Samson was known to
victim, say cops.

[We have heard of 'win-win' situations. Ever heard of 'lose-lose & lose'
situation? Where there is will there is a way? In Scarlette's case, the will
was never there and most likely the forced 'will' will deteriorate in time.
It is  like leading the horse to the water and trying your damned best to
make it drink]

H: Anjuna local arrested for Scarlet rape. - Did police buckle under
pressure?

[ Lbs per square inch or $s per square pocket?]

NT: One arrested in Scarlette's death case.
[Scarlette's 'murder' case would be appropriate, pls]

GT: I wanted to adopt Terekhol village, says Anil Counto.

[ Anil, I am extremely sorry for you. In all your years dealing with people,
especially Goans, it seems that you have forgotten more than what you have
learnt. A question: "You love a girl. You don't tell her that you do. But
you tell the whole world that you do. Will she marry you?]  - Opportunity
lost? For whom??  Manohar Parrikar sounded out? Isn't it like enlisting your
would be murderer to be your body-guard? - Cheers]

GT: Syngenta is planning to expand Goa Plant: Singbal - We want company to
come out with clear report: Dr. Edwin

[Charges: River Rhine polluted in totality. Dumped extremely toxic wastes
off New Jersey. Forced to pay millions of dollars in fines.  Forced to
de-commission two major toxic chemicals from use. Dumped/dumping toxic waste
in abandoned  Dharbandora stone quarry when not supposed to. Massive hill
cutting in progress at factory site. Goa State Pollution Control Board has
not learnt enough to forget, a puppet in Syngenta's hands. Message:
Profiteers beware. Expansion? Not even over Goan  dead bodies]

NT: CBI arrests Nandas in Barak missile deal - IT official and CA also held.
H: Arms dealer Nanda, son arrested.
GT: Suresh Nanda, son, 2 others in CBI net.

[Only until the net develops large enough holes]

GT: Prostitution racket busted at Porvorim.- The Porvorim police on Saturday
busted a prostitution racket being run from a hotel along the NH-17.....
[Tip to the police: Large, the mother of all prostitution,  located on
NH-17. Close proximity of Sai Service, Porvorim]

NT: Police to look into all aspects of case:CM

[Police on pay-roll from today. All the time Goa's police force was working
for free]

NT: We'll honour decision on Dhavlikar, reaffirms CM.

[Digu Kaka ! You mean to say Sonia-ji  will ?? In good time???  Sweat, you
extortionist ! - until then??]

floriano
goasuraj

-
GOA needs a 'REVOLUTION' if it is to see better days.
Goasuraj is that revolution. Support it.
Website: www.goasu-raj.org