Hi Neil,

I think its finally time to call a spade, a spade. Martin's Corner at Betalbetim tops my tiny list of four restaurants/ bars that serve frogs legs.

WildGoa is working to compile a list of rogue restaurants/bars, so everyone reading this, please step up and publicly (or offlist), name all the Shakari Spice Plantations, Anoushkas, Five Flowers and Martins Corners in Goa that defy the ban and serve frog legs and other banned wild meat. We won't directly accuse them saying that you said so, but simply publicly petition the Forest Department to issue notices to these places and ensure that adequate publicity is given when these notices are issued.

This is very possible, and has been done in the past in Goa, with very successful results. If it does not scare the restaurant, the publicity will shame them.

Let's make a difference this season. Step up and help us compile this list everyone! we need YOUR support. We meet the Forest Dept on Friday. Any responses before then will be most appreciated.

Clinton..
+91 9890936828

Neil Alvares wrote:
Hello everyone, Well I really do hope something can be done in this area. If anyone is looking for nice place to start some action, Theres a Famous restaurant at 'BETALBATIM" in the South, it is really very popular and does such fantastic business that they don't need to serve their specialty dish (Called 'Jumping Chicken'), but yet they dish out hundreds of orders an evening. I had a couple of arguements there ages ago but to no avail... I hope something can be done about it. If you're looking for the restaurant.. just follow the signboards, .... the restaurant starts with an 'M' and has an "art" in in it (oops repeated word)... or is it??