Dear Floriano...

  Please get out of your fantasy paradise and come down to the world of
reality...You claim the revolution was born in 2000...we are eight years ahead
since then...if your party couldnt make it to a single seat in the LA till
date...its hopes are very dim...

I am sorry to say, but there have been several opportunities for you to prove
your point of a revolution and yet one hardly heard of a ripple created by
you...so do you expect Goans to take you seriously in the comming future or an
also ran...

  I understand your sentiments...but ...think again...

  Cedric da Costa
  Dubai