Hi Jose Colaco
I will keep this reply short, but first, I crave the
moderator's indulgence to please retain the whole of
your response below for the simple reason that it
provides the complete answer to your latest question
"would you please direct me to a post wherin Jose
Colaco has singularly opposed to having more toilets
made available in Goa?"

Compared to the posts from me, Eugene, Luisa, Mario,
Jerry, Camillo and others, yours is the singular voice
of non support for toilets, as well as of jocular
derision (in the 5 points below) for the idea, and
those who support the idea for toilets. I understand
your oppositional logic very clearly but you cannot
dispute the fact that you were the only person in this
discussion who did not support the suggestion for more
toilets to meet the needs of migrant workers.
Simultaneously, and very oddly, you argued that Goa
was a toilet.

Finally, if you do want to raise further questions,
please do so, but do not tangentially switch to
something totally unrelated to the current post issue
'on the table' i.e. about the need for toilets for
migrant workers as well as for others in Goa.
Kind regards
Cornel
--- "J. Colaco < jc>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. Those who believe that that it is a "temporary"
> situation" involving a few workers coming to some
little construction work - I
> wish them well
>
> 2. Those who believe that (like - in most parts of
> the world where construction work takes place.) this
"construction crew" will move to the next
'construction site" when this present job
> is completed ((like- in most parts of the world
where construction work takes place.) - I
> wish them well.
>
> 3: Those who believe that the Municipality of Bombay
> (now called Mumbai) with its huge revenue base - was
able to provide "portable toilets" to the thousands
who enter the city every day ...and stay
> permanently - many right outside the the brand new
> buildings - I wish them well. I also invite them to
take the shortest route between the two airports in
Mumbai - aka the "scenic route".

> 4. On the other hand ...it just might be an idea
> that tourism did not think about. Provide a 100 (or
so) toilets per city...and make them a
> Tourist Attraction.
>
> 5. We can always invite more people to come in and
> keep the Porta-Loos clean...But what if the portable
toilets actually become really portable ....and end up
as being a Bhel Puri stand
> in some village.
>
> I suppose - we might find some Goans patronising
> that bhel puri stand too. Hey ...this is not too
far-fetched. Have you really taken a look