Dear Dr. Anil Desai,
In my next response, I asked of Rajan the question about land conversion
ceilings. After I did that, I read your concerns and presume that I have
sufficiently addressed them.If you have read what I written in the past, you
will understand that it was a question. There are times I joke but it is
pretty clear — at least I think it is when I do so. There are times I joke,
but the joke is not at all intended to abuse, and that too is clear — again
I believe it,m know it — because I know who I am. There are times I joke to
cajole a response. But on the whole I do not joke much. There is no
ambiguity in that direction of my use of language. That track record of
unambiguity should have been / and should be enough proof — which
incidentally is not my birthright by any means. Its only a general
expectation from well meaning people

To reiterate, I am not trying to introduce anything other than a clean
question. The dovetailing of those contexts may have jarred you, but my
first question should have made things clear.

In future, for you reference this how I will phrase my questions, instead of
risking misunderstanding:
[[[ What do you (does one) mean by the two Cs. I do not understand what you
meant by conversion. Will you explain? ]]] Now say, if I were to say "Would
you please explain?" there are many people who would say, what does he mean
by 'could' and 'please explain.' What is he thinking. Who does he think he
is? One can only hope that one is not misread, but for that to happen one
hopes that certain people feel a certain way about each other. That is all I
can say in my defence. So far, I have I have seen you as very balanced in
your reasoning.

To conclude, I do have a sense of what people are. And accordingly we
interact in this space. the more I think about such readings its become very
clear to me that language is proving to be not enough of a device, a guide
nor a unifier.

Venantius J Pinto