It pains me to say that finally we have Ghantis on Goanet...A person who lacks
basic etiquette cannot be a Goan...What's happening out here...Some frickle
minded hidden agendaists who claim themselves to be Goans have started behaving
much dirtier than the Ghantis...I am surprised how personal attacks with
personal names  are slipping the moderators.A humble request to all Goans on
Goanet to ignore this bigotted, gutter rat who thrives in the gutters...let the
gutter rat live in the gutters...revel in the company with the other
bandicots.A person who is always ruffling in muddy water will soon have the
muddy waters splash on his face and lenses...Please do not get baited by this
kolo-undhir...he stinks and is a carrier of the plague...Down with gutter rats
on Goanet.Cedric da CostaUAE