Dear Mapxemkars and patronizers of The City of Mapusa; The  Mapusa Municipal
Market,

The Mapusa Nagrikancho Ekvott, a newly formed body of the Citizens of Mapusa
and the surrounding areas, including the 'Merchant Community' of Mapusa
will be submitting its 'Charter of Demands'  (suggestive of the general
concerns of the citizens)  to the Chairperson/President of the Mapusa
Municipal Council  on August 18 [MONDAY], 2008 at  4.p.m.

The 'MNE' shall be  addressing the Press and the Electronic Media at a Press
Conference  at  Hotel Trimurthi (Nr. Mapusa Civil Court, Altinho) at 3.00
p.m the same day, prior to the meeting with the Mapusa Municipal Chairperson
in her chambers.

The seriousness with which this 'Charter of Demands' for the Mapusa City and
the Mapusa Municipal Market has been prepared and signed by a large number
of affected citizens, needs to be reflected in the displayed of equally
large number of attendees at the Mapusa Municipal Building (Camara) on or
before 4.00 p.m. for just half-hour or so to show solidarity with the Mapusa
Nagrikancho Ekvott which wants to see nothing but the good of Mapusa City
and the Mapusa Municipal Market.

Kindly, therefore, convince your dear  family members, relatives, neighbours
and friends to  keep this very important date, come sun, come rain, to make
it a memorable starting day that will see Mapusa Town/City and its Market
place rejuvenated in the immediate future with our involvement,
participation, especially the encouragement offered to the elected
representatives of the Council to be more concerned towards the upkeep of
this legendary Town/Market place,  to  be maintained to reflect our
collective pride for  as long as we shall want it to remain that way,
always.

Thank You and God Bless you  for being there to share our collective
concerns.

for Mapusa Nagrikancho Ekvott
Sd/-
(Adv. Antonio J.B. Lobo)
Convenor

C-01, 1st. Floor, Saldanha Business Towers, Feira Alta, Mapusa-Goa.
Tel: Off. (0832) 2263284
(M) 9850809902
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]