We worldwide Goans cannot forget the work of joeUk, who even he is the will of
God gift to each Goans. By the Name JoeUk, first of all I really know him for
many years In many years he had done so many things that not a single Goans did
to us for  so many years I am ten years in Oman, all the news of Beautiful Goa,
Tiatr, vcd,dvd,as soon it released v get the information from only JoeUk, so
many things is improve by showing the alive show of tiatr, meeting of ministers
and so many thing that cant even write all but the one who the best in the
world after God, JoeUk have given money to the newcomer young Children who have
come on the Konkani Stage, But Some director forgot to thanks to his emails,
joeUk had praise so many Actor or Konkani Tiatr Artist by writing wonderful
word that can remember very deep in the heart of each Goans, but we Goan are in
Worldwide n Gulf Goans when we Sleep on Money v think we are above God, like a
Crab v pulling the leg of a
 beautiful Joeuk. O stop it you are the  Dust of this 4 days world, do the will
of God who even has lost something give him, Like Crab gave the Cross of St
Francis Xavier back to his hand, and Forever birth Mark of the Cross on the
Crab, so you too stop bad n doing bad for Other do the will of God n win the
house of Salvation n not to the world. This was very Pain deep to my Heart when
I see what is wrong? V luv JoeUk, Viva JoeUk Viva Goa God bless you’ll Save
Goans give Good Word for Goans.

 Yours Fellow Goan

Stephen de Divar
Muscat