Recently I have helped translate a few pieces where references have been
made to the Marathi lobby vs Konknni; about Hindus being smart as opposed to
Christians sleeping, etc. All very true and in no way derogatory, in fact
quite anguished. To reiterate, the point being that none of these in any way
have denigrated Hindus or the Marathi lobby in Goa. Likewise, I am more than
willing to translate poems or songs from Devnagiri, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu or
Konknni -- written by members of the two groups mentioned. Of course, time
and my ability to translate complex material permitting.

So if someone says that Christians are idiots -- I will absolutely translate
it and help you get your views out in English, Goanet moderators permitting;
and being that I am, an equal opportunity translation asylum. Translations
as most people should know is not easy, paticulaly if one wishes to maintain
the voice of the writer from various "vernaculars".

I can also do this from other languages but then I will have to give up my
current job, which I am not ready to do yet. : )

Venantius